Sunday, November 05, 2006

CLASS OF 1966


Cindy (Mahorney) Betourne

Hello! Sorry I won’t be able to attend the Schertz-Cibolo reunion. I have returned to school full time to finish my undergraduate degree! Hard to do after 38 years, but it is also a lot of fun! My very warmest regards to all my classmates and perhaps if anyone is visiting the Washington DC area in the future, they will give me a call. My husband and I have lived here for 25 years now, so we are quite familiar with the turf, including the security! Both of my adult daughters live in Plano, TX, so we are frequent visitors to the DFW area. My married daughter has my two adorable grandchildren, so it’s hard to keep me away from them and secondarily, the TexMex and REAL barbecue! I am grateful, Bill, for all your efforts in keeping all the data and e-mails. My home phone is 703-569-4094, so don’t hesitate to call if anyone is near the DC area. Do you need any funds for publishing booklets, etc? I would be happy to contribute, so let me know if I can help defray the costs. Again, my best to all the alumni from Schertz-Cibolo!




John Dunivan
Wife: Mary Annette (Marbach) Dunivan

I was drafted into the Army in 1968, Vietnam in 1969. Married for 36 years. San Antonio Fire Department for 30 years and Paramedic for 26 years.

Catherine (Gleitz) Fox
Husband: Ronald Fox

I married my sophomore sweetheart, Ron Fox. I made the right choice the first time and have been married 38 years. We have two successful business daughters, Shawne Fox and Gail Adams. I went into Real Estate appraisal work for the Veterans Administration and retired after 12 years. My husband and I are both retired and looking forward to traveling after selling our cattle ranch in Leesville, TX.

Larry Jones
Wife: Priscilla Jones

I have been married for 36 yrs. with 3 boys and 9 grandchildren. I am retired after 26 yrs. in the Air Force and now work for the TexasWorkForce Commission.

Yvonne (Chabot) Ridder
Husband: Frank Ridder

I remarried, retired, do community volunteer work, and travel. I have 2 kids and 4 grand kids.


Jennifer (Koehler) Winkelmann
Husband: Vernon Winkelmann

We have 3 grown kids, Deanna Mendez, Lori Thomas & David Winkelmann, 4 grand kids- Jordan & Jared Mendez, Parker & Rylee Thomas. We own the Bexar Community Shooting Range.

Sharon (Hamby) Ullrich
Husband: Ronnie

I have spent most of my 38 years of marriage as a "homemaker", with brief stints in the Real Estate field as Realtor, Appraiser, Office Manager, Property Manager, and other related duties when children were older. We have four beautiful daughters, all living in the area with spouses. They have given us six wonderful grandchildren. We get together most Sundays for dinner and "family time."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home