Sunday, November 05, 2006

TEACHERS


Doris (Hightower) Beall
Teacher from Sept. 1957 – June 1962. I came back to GA in summer of 1962. Married Murray Beall Dec. 21, 1963. Cont’d teaching. Had a break 1966-1971 to adopt two children. Returned to the classroom in 1973 and retired in Albany, GA in 1986. My husband died in 1999 but I had my mother from 1999 until Nov. 6, 2003. She was 100 years old and still very bright and well until about one month before her death. I have 4 grandchildren. Have traveled extensively part of my retirement years. Looking forward to this occasion. Lord willing, I plan to be there.

James R. Hill
Wife: Ping Hill

I started teaching at Schertz in 1952. I retired in the Jourdanton School in 1991. I was a teacher-coach-high school principal and finally superintendent. I have lived near Poteet, TX for about 32 years. I have a few cows & tractor, a bull dozer and a dog. I play with my toys almost every day. My first wife died of A.LS. I remarried in 1997. I have eight grandchildren. I feel very good and I still get around very well. My stomach has grown and my hair has left me.

Joyce Warren

After leaving Schertz I worked at Randolph Schools on Randolph AFB. Ended up as Administrative Assistant to Supt. of Schools for 29 years. Retired and then went to work at my church as a secretary. I have two children. Cara lives in PA, has 3 boys, is an English/French teacher. David lives in CA and is products assistant making sets for commercials, sometimes movies, not married. My husband died of cancer in June 1989.

Lloyd Sandifer Secretary
I was hired at SCHS in 1963 as a substitute for two weeks while the regular secretary was out. I stayed for 19 years moving on to the new high school. I still live in Schertz and stay busy with Church and different eating groups. I have a son (Hugh) who has 2 daughters and daughter (Vivian) has 2 daughters. I have 4 great grandchildren.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home