Sunday, November 05, 2006

CLASS OF 1943

Ardice (Hild) Russell
Husband: Jack Russell

After graduation from Schertz-Cibolo High School, I worked at Randolph Field where I met my husband Jack Russell. Married in March 1946, moved to Columbus, Ohio where we lived for 40 years. After my husband retired we lived in Florida for a year and then moved back to my original home in Cibolo. Remodeled the ole homestead. We have three daughters and five grandchildren. Visited yearly (or more often) with my parents. Happy times spent on the farm especially for our children. I was active in the children’s school activities, PTA President, Girl Scout leader and taught Sunday school for many years. Worked for sixteen years with the Medicare Program and retired in 1982. Traveled to Europe, Canada, Mexico and visited many places in the United States. Have had good health, enjoying my life with Jack and have been busy with our flowers and garden and always the children’s visits bring so much joy.


Edline (Weyel) Boenig
Husband: Lennert L. Boenig

Worked as a secretary for Civil Service, Randolph AFB. Married in 1947. We have three wonderful children and six grandchildren. In 1986 we went on a trip to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. In 1987 we went on Caribean Cruise. We have traveled thru many states in the U.S. Edline is a homemaker. Lennert is a retired farmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home