Sunday, November 05, 2006

CLASS OF 1951


Floyd Mueller

I have 3 children: Sheryl Shupe, Zarena Post, & Suzanne Kraemer. I went to Coyne Electrical/Radio & TV School in Chicago, IL. I went to work in1952 for the San Antonio Air Material Area, Kelly AFB, TX. I was in electronic test equipment repair which led me into the Electronic Standards Laboratory where we calibrated all sorts of electric test equipment. The Electronic Standards Laboratory, under the direction of the National Bureau of Standards, later organized a chain of Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratories all over the world. It was this precision of measurement that is best exemplified in the USA landing men on the moon and their safe return.

Vincent Wesch
Wife: Audni Wesch

I graduated from St. Mary’s University with a BBA degree in accounting in 1957. I started a private accounting practice in 1959 in Kermit, TX. I retired in 1996, lived in Midland, TX for 5 years before moving to current home on Lake LBJ in Horseshoe Bay. We married in 2000 and have enjoyed RV traveling in most of U.S. and recently toured Australia, New Zealand and China.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home