Sunday, November 05, 2006

CLASS OF 1960



Anita (Martin) Burke
Husband: Joe Burke

I am married with 3 sons and 6 grandchildren. I have been a realtor for 23 years and now spend time color painting, cruising to new ports, friends and Lion’s Club.


James Koehler
Wife: Irene Koehler

I am married (will be 40 years this year). I have 3 children and 8 grandchildren. I am a construction supervisor for Johnson Oil. I have been with them for 7 years, before that I had my own construction co. building homes. I still do some construction jobs on the side for some of my customers. We travel whenever time permits.
Louise (Shamblee) Madigan
Husband: Jack Madigan (Class of 1959)

I graduated in 1960, got married to Jack Madigan in April 1961 and have been married for 43 years. Jack and I have three children. One girl, Maria, 42 years old; two boys, Michael is 41 years old and Mark is 36. We have four grandchildren. Three boys and one girl. After we were married we lived in San Antonio for about 17 months and then we moved to Anchorage, Alaska. After about 9 months we decided to move back to the lower 48. We went to Winchester, Virginia. This is where Jack was originally from. We lived there for about 2 years and then decided to move back to Texas. Jack married a Texas gal and Texas is where her heart is. He also decided he liked Texas best. We lived in Grand Prairie until 1981 and then moved to the country, Canton, Texas, and we have been there ever since. We love it here and have no desire to move back to the city. We are both retired. In 1997 we made a trip back to Alaska. We wanted to see how it had changed. We occasionally make trips to other states. We hope to get over to Ireland one of these years.

Viola (Bootsy Katt) Norwood
Husband: Frank Norwood

After graduating from high school, I earned a B.A. in English from Southwest Texas State University (now Texas State University) in 1963. I married Frank Norwood in 1962 in San Marcos, TX. We lived in Waco, TX; Topeka, KS; the Philippines; Sacramento, CA; and Abilene, TX while Frank served 25 years as a navigator in the USAF. We have 2 children – Kenneth (38 years old) and Cynthia (35 years old) and 4 grandchildren. I retired from the Jay-Rollins Library at McMurry University, Abilene, TX in August, 2002. We continue to reside in Abilene.


Donny Shelton
Wife: Judy Shelton

Married with 2 children (boy & girl), & 5 grandchildren. I went to S.W.T., took 4 yrs. out for time in U.S. Air Force, returned to S.W.T. to finish schooling. I am coaching at Hays C.I.S.D. going on 30 something years. Travel as much as my wife makes me. We’ve seen most of the Caribbean and my favorite place is St. Marten.

Glen Schneider

I am single with 3 children, 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren. Spent last 21 years at Canyon Lake, Texas then moved to Marion in 2004. Looking forward to seeing everone. I am Territory Sales Manager for Wright Oil Co. in San Antonio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home